Friday, July 6, 2012

Puppet Fun

In the spirit of creating educational activities for our own children I found this interesting book Finger Tales by Joan Hilyer Phelps http://www.amazon.com/Finger-Tales-Joan-Hilyer-Phelps/dp/1579500730.
I am always looking for ways to engage my one year old in creative play.   I came across this book that that has glove puppets and finger puppets that you can make along with rhymes, stories and plays.  When I create my first one I will be back to share photos and let you know what a one year old thinks of Finger Tales.
Olivia
Two Tangled Teachers

2 comments:

  1. Once you provide the needed information and bitcoin to bank account amount, we exchange and send you the money instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Great Information you shared. Special thanks for it. If any one need Typist. Please check my Gig on Fiverr Typing Job

    ReplyDelete